FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Most Customers Buy 2-5
YOU NEVER HAVE TO TIE / UNTIE YOUR LACES AGAIN WITH THESE NO-TIE SHOELACES
No Tie Shoelace for Kids & Adult Shoes in 21 Colors: No more messing around with shoelaces. This new revolutionized Elastic No Tie shoelaces makes it easier to put-on and take-off shoes without the need to tie & untie the laces.
This is newest design No-Tie Shoelaces , Excellent for all ages people, especially good for young people (for fashion) / the old & kids (for safety & ease of use).
21 colors to choose from, you can choose an appropriate & personalized colors according to your needs.
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Put-on & Take-Off Shoes
- Laces Stay Tied
- Designed for anti loose shoelace motion with different colors.
- Uses: Sports, Mountaineering, Running, etc…
- Length: about 105cm
- Diameter: 0.5cm
- Color: 21 colors
2 laces (1 pair) and 2 Silver Metal lace buckle, (shoes not included !!)
Delivered between 4-13 days in US
Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand. Make sure you don’t mind before you bid.
Please allow 1-5cm differences due to manual measurement.
Q1. How to install them?
- You cut the tips of the laces off.
- You put the little screw thing on over the lace.
- Tie a knot slightly above the metal screw thing.
- Cut slightly above the knot.
- Use a lighter to slightly torch the frayed ends of the knot.
- Screw it together.
Q2. Are these laces round or flat
- These laces are not the typical flat nor are they tubular so to speak. They lay flattish. They are more like the sport laces but have the elastic to them if that helps. As for the clasp it is round screws together and lays flat against the tongue of the shoe.
Q3. Can we just tie the laces in a double knot and wear them like that?
- Yes ! you don’t have to use the locks! can do the twisty 80s thing with the laces and they will stretch good, so no you don’t have to use the locks! Way better than regular laces.
Q4. Will these work for a preschooler running around on the playground? We don’t want any slipping!
- My son wears these, he sprints, jumps, runs, you name it. Make sure after you buy these you tie them tight enough to secure the foot but loose enough to slide into….buy more then one to experiment (and because they’re awesome).
Q5. I’m confused about the knot. Does the knot need to be small enough to fit inside the metal thing? Are you burning the knot? Thanks for any help!
- Yes the knot needs to be small enough to fit inside the metal collar. No you do not burn the knot, you just burn the end of the shoelace to prevent it from unraveling.
Q6. Does the knots ever back out of the screw lock? Anybody ever had problems with this?
- If you follow the instructions provided it tells you to singe the ends after tying the knots. When you burn the ends it melts the fibers and they shouldn’t come untied.
Q7. Will they fit shoes with 6 holes as in women’s combat boots?
- Yes because you have to cut the strings and knot them to fit in the clasp so there’s a lot extra
Q8. So the two locking clips on each end of the shoestring snap together?
- The locking clips screw together.